How to apply for Iran visa?
Process, Tips and Recommendations
We are pleased to offer our services for obtaining maximum 30 days tourist visa;
• In order to start your visa process ; We need Visa Form and passport copy; A valid passport with at least 6 months validity;
• We send the documents to M.O.F;
• Your visa reference number will be ready after 15 working days;
• The cost of visa process in Iran is 40 euros / per pax;
• You can obtain your visa (stamp the visa in your passport) either in the Iran Embassy (where you have mentioned in your visa Form) or at the Iran Airport (on your arrival);
• You can obtain upon arrival visa in these Airports (Tehran , Mashad, Shiraz , Tabriz and Isfahan);
• Also you will be charge in Iran embassy (or at the Airport)for stamping visa in your passport;
• Please note that some nationalities cannot get the visa at the Airports (Upon arrival visa). Please check in advance.
Iran visa on Arrival is not issued for USA, UK, Canada, Colombia, Somalia, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India nationalities.
Please remember Iran visa on arrival is issued for two weeks. It can only be extended if Iranian Foreign Affair Office finds it necessary. In that case, maximum 14 days extension is possible.
For USA, UK and Canadians passport holders?
If you are UK, US or Canadian passport holder, we need the following in order to start the procedure with the visa:
Visa Form , Passport copy , Resume , exact flight details and exact daily program;
• The visa process will take minimum 40 working days;
• We will send you the visa reference number, then you can go to Iran Embassy/Consulate worldwide -indicated earlier in the visa form.
• Please note that you will be also charged by Iran Embassy in your/another country for government stamping.
• There is important point that since you are traveling to Iran as British, USA or Canadian passenger, you must be accompanied by a guide during the trip with a fixed program (this is considered by the officials for their safety) as a tour package.
Americans don’t need any special permission from the U.S. government to travel to Iran. You cannot enter Iran on any passport with an Israeli stamp. The U.S. State Department issues American citizens a second passport for travels in the Middle East to any of the countries that also have that restriction.
Americans and U.K. citizens are always accompanied by a guide/minder, who enforces what is and is not allowed to visit and who is generally very accommodating. Despite restrictions, visitors still have access to much more than a tightly controlled itinerary.
How to obtain Iran business visa?
A business letter of responsibility is required to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The letter must explain all of the following:
Nature of business to be performed;
Name and address of reference to be visited. The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant. If staying in a Hotel, name and address of the Hotel must be given.