Iran Business visa is issued to those who intend to travel to Iran for business purposes, either as an Iranian business visa. Foreigners can use this option if they intend to trade with Iranians. Currently registered companies and business card holders can apply directly to the Iranian Foreign Ministry for visas. Here’s how to get an Iran Business Visa. If you are not a Businessman, please read How to get a visa for Iran.
Iran Business Visa
If a person intends to travel to Iran to do business, he or she must apply for a business visa. This type of visa is known as “Iran Corporate Visa” or “Iran Business Visa”. An Iranian business visa is recommended for those who intend to apply for a multiple entry visa later.
There are two types of Iranian business visa. Single entry visa and multiple entry visas. Multiple entry visa includes those who have traveled to Iran at least three times in the past year.
single entry visa
Who Can Apply?
If you intend to trade with Iranians you can use this Iranian visa. Registered companies and business cardholders can apply for a business visa directly through the Iranian Foreign Ministry. In general, the host of a business visa for Iran must be the CEO of the company or the organization inviting a foreign national.
The important thing to apply for an Iran Business Visa is that a foreigner must be invited by the CEO or organization to enter Iran and obtain a business visa. Only an invitation from a reputable company or organization within Iran can apply for an Iranian corporate visa.
How Much Should I Wait?
Iran Business Visa process takes between 4 to 10 business days. Representatives of the Islamic Republic of Iran abroad can invite the applicant for an interview if necessary.
The process may face delays due to the Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ decision for more investigations. However, the above-mentioned process times are met in most cases. Please notice that Thursdays and Fridays are weekend days is Iran and not counted as working days for the process. Public holidays are also added to non-working days.
Iran business visa requirements:
- A business partner (real or legal) invitation to apply for a business visa is required.
- Two new 3 * 4 biometric photo pieces (the photo must be full face, no hat, dark glasses)
- Applicant’s valid passport (Passport must be valid for at least six months).
- Filled out the host profile form
- Filled out the guest profile form
- Letter of Appeal with Letterhead, Sealed, and Official Signature of CEO Requesting the Iranian Foreign Ministry to Visit Iran for a multi-entry Visa Application
- The official newspaper along with the latest changes to the company
- A crisp, clear image of the passport’s front page
- Picture of the host national card (both sides of the card)
Special Nationals like British, American and Canadian nationals and businessmen who travel to Iran for economic, commercial, cultural and industrial workers need a visa license. They should apply for a visa with their business partner’s representative in Iran applying to the Foreign Ministry’s General Directorate of Foreign Affairs and then to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Iran Multiple Entry Visa
A Multiple Entry Visa is only available to people traveling to Iran on a business trip. This visa is issued with different credits due to the number of individual trips last year. The validity of a Multiple Entry Iran visa varies between three months, six months or one year, depending on the foreign national and the number of trips made in the year prior to applying for a Multiple Entry.
This visa has several advantages. Saving time and money to get a visa multiple times is one of the benefits of this visa. With this visa, you will not have to worry about problems with getting a visa over and over.
Multiple entry visa applications are accepted on the basis of the Passport Office’s opinion and it is possible that even if all the above-mentioned documents have been completed, you will not be able to apply for a multipurpose visa.
- Under 18 years old applications must be signed by their parents.
- People whose father or mother is Iranian have Iranian citizenship and can travel to Iran with an Iranian passport.
- All applications must be completed and fully signed. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
- Iranians who did not leave their nationality and also hold a foreign passport cannot travel to Iran with the above-mentioned documents; such persons must obtain a new passport and travel with the Iranian passport.
- Handwritten and offline passports are not valid.
- The host for the Iranian Business Visa must be the CEO or inviting organization.
- This business visa is offered to those who intend to obtain a multiple entry visa later.
- If you intend to travel to Iran, it is best to apply through the Iranian tourist visa.
Contact Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Public Relations: 66739191
Zip Code: 1136914811
Address: Iran, Tehran, Imam Khomeini Street, Imam Khomeini Square
Office Hours: Saturday to Wednesday (8 till 15)