CIP stands for Commercial Important Person, meaning “important business people”. important people because of the responsibilities and impacts they have on economic exchanges. Mehrabad International Airport is one of the most important airports in Iran. Lots of Iranians and Tourists have used this airport for their international flights. Its CIP section is equipped with the latest standards of international CIPs. So, passengers can trust their services.
Difference between CIP & VIP?
You may also be wondering what is the difference between VIP and CIP services? The major difference between these two types of services is security. Security means using personal guards, dedicated stands, video surveillance cameras, and more. Therefore, VIPs also have more security features because of their job sensitivity. Another thing to know about these two types of services is that VIP services are usually paid by the organization concerned. However, CIP services are paid for by individuals themselves.
One of the concerns of travelers who choose to fly for their trips is the hours before boarding the plane. Hence, it is important for some travelers to get dedicated services. It is important to get on the plane with the least amount of stress and worry. Therefore, in order to benefit from such services, travelers must obtain their preferred airport CIP services through airports or travel agencies. for example, MICE can obtain CIP services for tourists.
Mehrabad CIP is located in a beautiful area with great facilities in Terminal One. The catering capacity for more than 150 passengers is meticulously designed to host all airline passengers at Mehrabad Airport.
Although this lounge is located in Terminal One, passengers can use all airlines. One of the interesting things is the meeting room equipped with modern-day amenities and facilities that can be used by public and private companies and groups. Alongside these facilities, there are a number of suites in the Mehrabad CIP area, which can be used by passengers who are flying long-haul flights.
Other amenities include a massage chair, which is served in the CIP lounge for travelers, as well as a variety of drinks and Finger Food. CIP passengers and visitors can be with their companions until the flight. It is worth mentioning that the check-in and receipt flight tickets for the CIP lounge of Mehrabad Airport are privately owned. Next to the CIP section is a beautifully designed coffee shop ready to serve passengers and their companions.
Official CIP Costs of Mehrabad International Airport
These costs are announced by Mehrabad Airport:
• Lounge + DCS: Getting the flight card. Cargo delivery. Transport up to the fly. Equipped with a laundry room and smoking room, prayer room, high-speed internet, coffee shop. The cost of providing services to non-Iranian travelers is 30$ USD.
• Suite Room: The entrance is 75.000 tomans. The cost per hour is 30.000 tomans. Breakfast is free and each meal is priced at 50.000 tomans.
• Wheelchair service fee for specific passengers: 100.000 tomans. Wheelchair service must be required when booking
• Pets: 100.000 tomans. Pets must be kept in cages
• Meeting Hall: 1.500.000 tomans. Number of guests 20 to 25 people and 4 hours duration ‘Extra hour cost: 300.000 Tomans; Snack per person: 15.000 Tomans’
• Conference Hall: 2.000.000 tomans. For 2 to 4 hours ‘Reception fee per hour: 450.000 Tomans; Snack per person: 15.000 Tomans’